On 05/10/2016 07:08, Stepan Salenikovich wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the heads up. What are the possible alternatives for a c++ dbus
library (which does not require heavy dependencies such as qt or glib)?

Please note that the Ring codebase is based on sflphone, which dates back to
2004 (though I didn't search to see when dbus was integrated).

Also, I noticed the last message on the sourceforge mailing list mentioned
moving the repo to github, which does have recent commits, possibly its
somewhat maintained there now?
https://sourceforge.net/p/dbus-cplusplus/mailman/message/34731100/
https://github.com/andreas-volz/dbus-cplusplus

I actually don't know anything about dbus-cplusplus. I tried to make the FreeBSD port and hit this issue. I know that if there is no package for it, this means that pretty much nobody is using it.

Yuri