Hi, I’m wondering if I’m missing something - I ran a DNS measurement with
110 probes, and the results are in, but the site UI seems to only show the
result status and time elapsed until response, but not the results
themselves. Looking at the JSON from the result endpoint I’m seeing that it
seems to return the raw binary response - is there a particular reason it
can’t be parsed and displayed in a more human-readable format? I know there
are libraries and tools that do result parsing, but being on mobile at the
moment (and often) means those are somewhat less accessible as far as I’m
aware.