I see - yeah, I can definitely see the case for not including every bit of
fully parsed data from the response. I would, however, posit that besides
success and RTT, the actual response content itself (especially for simple
A/AAAA records, perhaps not necessarily any query) should be considered
part of the basics, and be at the very least presented in the UI (and as a
wishlist item, aggregated/processed visually, as I believe some other
measurement types are, e.g. in order to more easily spot anomalies).

On a PC it would definitely not be a big deal to use libraries such as that
(and I believe there are also CLI tools) to extract the data, but there are
scenarios where that’s not an option, in my case I’m not often at my own PC
recently so most non-work activities are on a mobile device where that’s
not as easily achieved.