Hello all,

we. LIR de.government, had already a discussion about secure and encrypted
communication with RIPE NCC.

I would propose not to limit the secure channels to RIPE NCC, but to support
them all. In case of E-Mail PGP / GPG and S/MIME. Encrypted (bidirectional)
e-mail should be the default like it is for most of the websites with SSL.
Second question is then how 3rd party data is secured while it is processed by
RIPE NCC? A transparent data protection concept of RIPE NCC could support trust.

Perhaps it needs a person exclusively responsible for these issues at RIPE NCC?

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Tahar Schaa
Management Consultant

Cassini Consulting GmbH
Bennigsen-Platz 1
40474 Düsseldorf

T +49 (0) 151 11 44 38 75
F +49 (0) 211 65 85 41 34

mail tahar.sc...@cassini.de
visit www.cassini.de

Think green - keep it on the screen!

Cassini Consulting GmbH | Bennigsen-Platz 1 | 40474 Düsseldorf
Geschäftsführer: Sven Wiedenhöfer | Michael Schmitz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf | Registergericht Düsseldorf HRB 53235

Guiding ahead - Cassini ist Management- und Technologieberatung