Den 02-03-2018 kl. 08:53 skrev Andy Davidson:
>> One might say that since you are the first to notice and report this, almost
>> a month after it expired, perhaps we should abandon PGP as a communication
>> mechanism?
>
> One might say that since Dominic was the first to notice, almost a month
> after it expired, perhaps we already HAVE.

If searching around with encrypted.google.com points in the correct
direction. It sort of looks like doing PGP encryption if in-/outgoing
emails in ZenDesk is possible. ?
Rather. Some wished ZenDesk had support for PGP encrypted emails years ago.

https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/204118136-SMIME-and-gpg-pgp-signatures-encryption

Christoffer D.H.