dolodobendan wrote:
> Maybe that's true in *your* case. Again, I'm quite happy how things are
> handled.

You keep trying to make this about my case or yours.  That isn't the
point.  We both know how to workaround most of the issues to get
something close enough to what we personally desire.

However, what I am talking about are fundamental flaws and logical
fallacies for common use cases.  If there was a willingness to approach
the situation fresh, many improvements could be made, and it would not
require you, or anyone, to change your current tagging methods.

using:  win7 64 + lms 7.9 & duet & ipads w/the logitech app, and ipeng
on an ipod
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/various_artists_logic &
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/compilations