I've set up Rivendell dropboxes for my friends Radio Station.
Running Lubuntu 14.04 Rivendell v 2.9.3

His machine is also identical specs to mine. Apart from having more
ram and 20 thousand songs in the database. My system has about half of
that.

I've made shared folders that his production machine saves files to
(using samba). These shared folders are dropboxs for a series of carts
in his system.

The problem we are having with his system is Files not importing...
deleting the existing audio and leaving an empty cart. We then have to
manually import which sometimes works. We get an Audio Error OK... but
the file has imported.

The Audio carts are about 52 minutes long (128k mp3) ... should I make
them half that length?

Any thoughts
Geoff Barkman