Hi Alessio
I found the conf file that you mentioned... I added another 0 to the
end making it 3000... will test out to see if it works.
Its just so weird... my Lubuntu set up works good as gold. Only
difference is I can see is the size of his database (20 thousand)...
double the number of songs... whereas mine only has 10 thousand....
and mine is a database that is over 7 years old.... and its migrated
up through versions up to its present v 2.9.3.
Whereas his database is only 6 months old... and I think started at
about v 2.8.1 and migrated upto the prersent v 2.9.3
Its so strange.... Hopefully the apache fix will do it.
Many thanks
Geoff Barkman