On Thursday 13 October 2016 09:28:20 am Seth Stevenson wrote:
> Rivendell Radio Automation Suite

 Misleading.

 The implication is that it's the supported OS, while you're
 talking specifically about a main-line unsupported OS.

 Personally, I always favor naming things in a non-obfuscated,
 non-ambiguous way, like Debian-Rivendell, or Rivendell4Debian
 which leaves no doubt that this is for that specific OS and that
 it may, or may not, behave like Rivendell on the supported OS.

 After all, if you install the Pango package, or Purple, what the heck
 is that, what does it do, and why do I need or want it ?
 OTOH, if you install VirtualBox-5.0 or OpenOffice,  you have a
 pretty good idea what it is, and what it does.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

When properly administered, vacations do not diminish productivity:
for every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when
your boss is away and you get twice as much done.
                -- Daniel B. Luten