Tom
On how you import the files from dropbox can you send a example how you are getting that done I can 't get ours to work.

Thanks

On 2018-03-05 11:18, Tom Van Gorkom wrote:
I may not be understanding, but we always use Riv dropbox importation
for our library with no issues. I also run rdimport for programs
downloaded from another source. At the top of each hour, I make the
legal ID a hard start/make next and over fill the hour with songs. We
place any longer or critical programs earlier in the hour so there is
no chance of long overruns, but it never cuts off any audio file. It
just won't play anything that won't be able to start before the top of
the hour, so extra songs at the end are skipped. This causes our legal
ID to vary by a few seconds to a couple minutes after the TOH, but we
find this to be trouble free. We don't air any programs longer than 57
min.

I used to play a TOH time announcement with a hard start/start
immediately and then the legal ID which was very precise, running a
fade down macro in Aux Log for each hour but some listeners wondered
why we faded out songs so we dropped that.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute
4300 S US Hwy 281
Edinburg, TX 78539

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 8:09 AM, David Backovsky