Hello,

I just received a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 (Model
SB1570) today and put it in to an older AMD Phenom/nvidia-based machine
because the on-board sound card wasn't recognized by CentOS7.

The card was pretty much plug and play and is running now.  I saw
somewhere in the archive for this list that someone else was using this
card too.

Rivendell sees two available outputs, though I'm not far enough in my
understanding of Rivendell to figure out how to use them yet.

Steve