Damon Courtney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Why not just use TclX if you want TclX?  Or is this more of a
> > TclX-light, with the commands you find most useful?

>     This is just a Tcl-only library of commands that I find most
> useful.  I love TclX.  I'll always install it on my server, but
> there are those out there who aren't really compiler masters.  Those
> people may not ever make the leap to compile and install TclX with
> their server.  But, I think they should have some of these commands.

Unfortunately, this is a Tcl problem, something that needs to be
solved at a higher level.  If we can contribute, though, that would be
great.  Tcl + C is such a powerful combination, it is extremely
unfortunate that packages produced in this way can't be made available
in a standard way from a standard site.  The activestate guys are
working on this, in theory.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/