On 09/16/2015 04:37 PM, Karl Lehenbauer wrote:
Hi Massimo,

I want to affirm your comments from the 11th that there needs to be a
way to to terminate the child process or thread if code detects that
things have gotten wonky.  We do this, for instance, on failure to
obtain a database connection during page processing startup and on
any uncaught traceback within the guts of our top level
traceback-handling code.

Karl

So Karl, you're in favor of the idea of terminating the process anyway without configuration option to enable/disable this behavior and without going to the AbortScript stage. Is it correct?

 -- Massimo