On 1 June 2017 at 23:17, Amaury Pouly via rockbox-dev <
rockbox-dev@cool.haxx.se> wrote:

> Just for information, I plan to delete the gitlab's rockbox clone. For
> some reason, it seems to make gitlab eats all the server's memory (a
> 'known' problem it appears). If anyone with Gitlab experience has a
> solution for this, I am interested. Otherwise it's clearly a big negative
> point for Gitlab for me.

That's an interesting issue, I haven't seen that one on any of the
instances I manage. If you want, I can take a look (probably best to take
that off-list).

I had a go at setting up Gitlab.com with a clone of the rockbox repo, and
got the full commit and branch history in without much trouble. I also set
it up to build the SDL version using Gitlsb's CI system and a Docker image.
Had a crack at the Archos ones as well, but that needs a bit more time
throwing at it. I haven't looked at moving the issues/bugs across, but that
shouldn't be too much trouble.

It's available at https://gitlab.com/rockbox-player/rockbox if anyone wants
to take a look.

Regards,