Dave and I had a bit of a commit war, where he commented it out, I
uncommented it, ....

Eventually he won.  I'm not certain, but I think his concerns were
server load and/or that the iframe I was using was unattractive
(though I did my best to make it look nice).

My 2 bits, obviously, suggest putting it back in.

Lance