I fully agree.  Acegi should be able to maintain posted data through a
login.  The other reason to fix this in Acegi and not use the
keepalive.jsp is that this situation is technically a problem on any
form anywhere in the UI and we can't have the keepalive.jsp included in
all of our forms.

-- Allen