Elias Torres wrote:
I hope I'm not making things more complicated, but I have a question:

Is there any new development being done in trunk?

not really, just 3.2 bug fixing.  3.2 is closed to new features.

Anything new whatsoever needs to be done in 4.0 branch, right?

pretty much, yes.

Any bug fixes in 4.0 branch need to applied to trunk as well?

well, the idea is that bug fixes needed by 3.2 will go to trunk first and then be merged to 4.0, but i see what you are getting at.

maybe the best thing to do technically is to branch the trunk for 3.2 now and make the trunk the official 4.0-dev place?

-- Allen

-Elias

Dave wrote:
I made some small doc and javadoc fixes in the trunk, synced trunk to
roller_4.0, made the classic Hibernate back-end the default in
roller_4.0 and created a new branch called roller_4.0_newbackend.

Elias and Allen, you're free to do non-JPA and non-iBatis related work
in roller_4.0.

- Dave