>Simply put...how often, in seconds, do you want your network sessions
 >to run.  Take the number of minutes you want between network
 >sessions, multiply them by 60,and put that number in. (ie 15 minutes
 >X 60 seconds = 900 seconds...if you want to network every 15 minutes,
 >you put 900 into the "Network Run Frequency" field.

 To clarify this a little bit...

 A "network session" consists of TWO activities:

 1. Searching the networked rooms for messages which need to be sent to
other nodes

 2. Polling other nodes and exchanging data

 We also have to examine the spoolin/ directory to see if any messages
arrived from other nodes, but we do that once every minute.