Zimbra's web interface is super slick; they've done a fabulous job with
it.  Underneath the covers, though, it's quite ugly: its 150+ MB footprint
carries along an entire Java runtime, an entire Tomcat runtime, an entire
copy of MySQL, and a bunch of other stuff.  That's how they got it to
market so quickly.

 We're still waiting for Bynari for our Outlook connector.  They keep
telling me that ical/vcard support is coming soon, but it keeps getting
pushed back.  Once it's done, though, we'll have a very compelling
solution for organizations that need to connect to Citadel from legacy
desktops.

 dothebart: sorry to say this, but I had to tend to an emergency at work
tonight and didn't get to touch Citadel at all.  (It's 2:00am here on the
east coast of the US and I just got home a few minutes ago.)  This means
that putting the German translation online got pushed back another day or
two.  I promise I will make it a priority.