This might be worth doing.  Can you go into greater detail about those
other fields and how they're supposed to look?

 In other news, I've begun implementing a "Wiki View" in Citadel.  As I
had anticipated, the core functionality was ridiculously easy to get
running, because the "pages" in a Wiki room are actually messages whose
Exclusive ID are set to the page "name."  This is where our "everything is
a message" data model really shines -- I didn't have to implement a whole
new module for this.  Just a few relatively clean hacks to things like
link handling, and where to go after posting a message.

 I still have a few other things to do, such as eliminating the display of
message headers, and adding in a way to do revision history and rollback.
I'll probably store diffs in a hidden MIME part or something.

 When completed, this will help to make Citadel a powerful intranet tool,
especially when you remember that this type of room will replicate across
a network just as easily as any other.  I wouldn't go as far as calling it
a "Notes killer" but it will be able to do a lot of the same things.