After a lot of reworking, I think I have most of it hammered out.
Synchronization
of accounts from LDAP to Citadel is now complete, including the synchronization
of email addresses.

 I still need to make the email piece a site-configurable setting, otherwise
the majority of sites, which currently configure email addresses from within
Citadel, will suddenly get their addresses clobbered and will be very angry.
 But since you (bennabiy) want that effect, go ahead and test it if you have
the time.

 Still need to do:
 * Make email address synchronization a site-configurable setting
 * Make the sync frequency a site-configurable setting

 I'm looking to get this wrapped up before we do anything else with LDAP,
because we're behind on a bunch of other stuff now.  It seems we have a lot
of catching up to do, if we want to make Citadel work reliably on Debian 9.
 I think we're going to upgrade the minimum required Berkeley DB version and
then add that to Easy Install.