Hi all,

Thanks to Dmitry Chapyshev's generous donation of rare FB-DIMM memory
modules, our Buildserver has enough RAM for the Win7 buildslave VM now.

I've fired it up and while builds are much slower than before, they are
at least being done again!
Note that Doxygen, ISO hosting, and all three buildslaves are on a
single HDD-backed server right now, so don't expect any performance
miracles.
I'm counting on Aleksey here to get us our remaining servers back this
month :)

Unfortunately, our HDDs were also lacking space, so I had to move the
public "bootcd_old" folder from iso.reactos.org to another (private)
place. It contained BootCD ISOs from 2009 to 2012, totalling 421GB.
Any idea how to deal with them in the long run? I can basically think of
4 possibilities:

* We remove ISOs older than 4 years, because nobody would really do
regression-testing with them.

* We buy additional HDDs every year and continue to host them ourselves
just next to the newer ISOs.

* We find a free file hosting service for OSS projects that can cope
with these amounts of data. Not sure SF.net is the right choice here..

* We choose a paid data storage service like Amazon AWS.

As always, comments are very welcome!

- Colin