On 22 October 2011 20:09, Chris Cannam wrote:
> This is not _hard_ as such, but it is fiddly, and it's worth noting
> that the exported MIDI files would end up with multiple fixed tempi in
> them if re-imported, rather than ramped tempi.
Thank you for so quick replies! That goes for both of you :-D

Personally, I wouldn't mind the ramp being "emulated" by multiple tempo
changes, although I think it should be mentioned somewhere ;-)

I really appreciate the work all of you put into Rosegarden, and I
understand it if this little bug is too time-consuming or fiddly to fix.
All in all, I like Rosegarden a lot!

Thorben