On Wednesday, November 02, 2011, Al Thompson wrote:

> I agree with all of the above.  I wish they'd stop trying to reinvent
> the wheel, or at the very least, if they DO reinvent the wheel, then
> take the old one off first instead of just duct taping the new one off
> to the side.

I couldn't have put it any better than that.

Frankly, I'm completely sick of it after ten years of keeping my hopes up.
I'm not going to dump Linux tomorrow, but there will probably come a day when
my newest distro upgrade is so broken that I just decide enough is enough, and
it's finally time to cut and run somewhere else.
--
D. Michael McIntyre