On Sunday, December 04, 2011, Chris Edwards wrote:

> I wondered if it might be a problem with unusually-named LADSPA plugins,
> so I also tried unsetting LADSPA_PATH (`export LADSPA_PATH=`) before
> running, and checked that `listplugins` listed no plugins, but it made
> no difference.

Well crap.  That's exactly what I would have suggested to try.

We should be able to rule out a lot of things since I'm also running Ubuntu
10.04 64-bit, and that rules out basically everything else I might have
suspected.

I have no clue what the problem is, and the only thing I can think to suggest
is the brute force workaround of building without LADSPA support.  This will
require hacking the makefile or something similarly ugly, as we discontinued
support for conditional builds.  If you can't work out how to do it, I'll have
to play with it a minute and get back to you.  I don't have time to glance
that way just now.
--
D. Michael McIntyre