On 29 Nov 2012, at 16:49, dusthillresid...@netscape.net wrote:

> Hi guys, I was wondering if you had any plans for releasing a new
> version soon. The latest stable version has broken midi export, and
> midi export is perhaps the most important feature to me.
>
> Sorry to bother you.

That's alright.  We were asleep anyway.

There has been some activity and talk of a release but I've no idea how far
that had got in reality.   I'd like to have a catch up and fix-a-couple of bugs
and maybe draft-in-some-audio release soonish for Rosegarden for Windows but I
fear now that won't happen this year.