On 11/29/2012 01:12 PM, Brett McCoy wrote:

> Is the export fixed in svn version, I wonder? I haven't updated svn in
> a looong time....

Somebody grabbing SVN and testing that would be very helpful, really.  I
know a lot of bugs have been fixed, and I know there's at least one
relatively new report I haven't had a chance to investigate yet.

The next version will be 12.12.  It was due to release in December, but
January sounds more realistic at this time.  Work should be very slow by
January, and I'll have more time.