On 02/19/2013 05:09 AM, Malhaire Christophe wrote:

> ? I think the readme file must be updated to help non-programmers like me.

I added a note to the README, finally.

I have the same problem myself, incidentally, and had to go through the
same pain you did.  Ubuntu sent us a patch once upon a time that was
supposed to fix this issue, but it doesn't actually work for me.

There is probably a really nice, complete, helpful solution to the whole
issue, but since I don't have the knowledge to offer it or the time to
acquire that knowledge, I settled for dropping some hints in the README.

Better than nothing.  Maybe it can save the next guy some time.  Thanks
for bringing this to our attention, and sorry I took so long to get
around to responding to you.
--
D. Michael McIntyre