> Hi folks,
>
> Can someone please explain how to tie two notes across a barline? To do
> this, it seems to me that initially the last note on the first bar and
> the first note on the second bar must simultaneously be selected, after
> which Phrase / Tie can be applied (or just '~'). But, selecting these two
> notes first seems not to be possible.

This won't seem terribly helpful, but...  You're doing it right.  Select
both and ~.

We have some long-standing bugs in note selection.  If it's just not
selecting anything, like if you drag the bluish rectangle around notes but
they don't get selected, you may have to close the segment window and open
it again.  Sorry about that.

        Tom Breton (Tehom)