Hello,

I'm using rosegarden 13.04 ubuntu studio 13.10 package.
Since upgrading from ubuntu 12.10 I had an issue with Midi Thru.
I have some Hardware Midi Out Ports on my Machine connected to my
synthesizers and a Midi in, with is
connected to my Masterkeyboard (Doepfer LMK).
The devices are configured well, playback  and recoring works on all
Midi-Ports and Channels with various Tracks.
But Midi Thru only works at one Midi-Out device.
The Transport is in Stop, the desired track is selected, recording
filter is all channels and all devices, Studio->MidiThru is on, no
Midi-Filters active.
When I select the one Device (which is configured to my
USB-UW500-Midi-Out) Midi Thru works, I can hear what I'm playing on the
Masterkeyboard, but when I select the second device in the Track
(onboard MPU401) I see incoming and outgoing midimessages in
transportdialog, but no reaction from synth.
And when I record on this track, I see the events in track (but dont
hear nothing). Then I rewind it and play it back I can hear my recording
on my synth at this port. So the port and the synth seem to be ok (which
is checked with aconnect too).
So what am I doing wrong. Is there a configuration, that Midi Thru is
done only to one out-port? Any Ideas?

Thank you, rockford