Hello again
On Do, 2013-11-14 at 22:09 +0100, wersdfihaspdojsdfjnwei@fr... wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> On Do, 2013-11-14 at 05:54 -0500, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> > On 11/13/2013 05:44 PM, wersdfihaspdojsdfjn...@freenet.de wrote:
> >
> > > So what am I doing wrong. Is there a configuration, that Midi Thru is
> > > done only to one out-port? Any Ideas?

[snip]
> > eventually so that it functions normally again.
> I will generate a bug, after some testing with other midihardware.
Did some testing, and Midi Thru seems to work with a little issue:
if Midi Thru doesn't work after switching the Playback Midi-Out-Device,
then you should expand recordfilter (below Playback-Parameters of the
Track) and switch around the recording Channel (then you can switch it
back to the original value). Now Midi Thru works to this
Midi-out-Device.

(BTW: If you switch back to the first Midi-Out-Device, now Midi Thru
will not work on this Port, you have to switch around the recording
channel again a little bit, than MidiThru works as expected.)

For sure, I can live with that issue.
[snip]

Greetings, rockford