> Perhaps I misunderstood your setup - are you reading a MIDI file in, it
> contains bank changes, and when you play back they are messed up?  Or they
> show the wrong banks in the Instrument Parameter Panel?  That would make
> this code suspect, otherwise I'm afraid I don't see a connection.

OK, catching up on my email, I read the other thread (without "AHA!"), so
I see that is essentially what's going on.

Now it's just nagging at me, if simply copying over the lsb and msb isn't
right, what *is* supposed to happen?  Or have we overlooked some minor
mistake that corrupts the whole thing?

Will look further, and look at the MIDI Abrolag sent - thank you for that.

        Tom Breton (Tehom)