Awesome! I need to check with the maintainers of the Opensuse
Multimedia repo. Hopefully it's there soon. (I *might* download and
compile it, but I hate messing up the usefulness of a package
manager.)

And you rock! If I ever get a chance to buy you a beer or whatever
your drink is, I will damn well do so. Also, is there a way to donate
to the project? I can't spare much, but I'd like to contribute.