On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 9:45 AM, D. Michael McIntyre
<rosegarden.trumpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I couldn't repeat your gross timing discrepancy between the
> applications, but I couldn't really work out an effective way to use
> both of these sequencers at the same time either.

I kind of figured that the discrepancy in mine probably *should* be
something like one doubled on the other (due to just how I was using
the pattern editor, if I'm correct), like the one being 120 and the
other being 240, but that I'm a little off somehow. I think that
explains how big the discrepancy looks.

I've thought of a way to deal with it once I'm ready to record (or
perform, in a pinch), though. I'll let Rosegarden record its track(s)
in Ardour, then begin every other track (including Hydrogen)
separately after that.