On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 10:41:49 AM Ted Felix wrote:
> On 04/18/2018 05:46 AM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
> > Fantastic! This is a much appreciated and needed feature IMHO.
>
>    You're not the only one.  Let me know what else you want.

Well, I'm not Lorenzo, but how about a feature to expand the notation editor
horizontally by more than 220%--220% is not always enough to allow all lyrics
to show without overlap or similar problems.

It would be nice then if the horizontal expansion would be saved (with the
file) so it wouldn't have to be reapplied each time a file is opened.

Thanks for your consideration!