On 04/18/2018 10:53 AM, rhkra...@gmail.com wrote:
Well, I'm not Lorenzo, but how about a feature to expand the notation editor
horizontally by more than 220%--220% is not always enough to allow all lyrics
to show without overlap or similar problems.

  Should be easy to adjust the zoom limit upwards.

It would be nice then if the horizontal expansion would be saved (with the
file) so it wouldn't have to be reapplied each time a file is opened.

  Slightly harder to do.  I'll put it on my near-term todo to have a look.

Ted.