Ted, Lorenzo, thanks for you reactions! I am not asking for a mass conversion tool, I really have to listen to a log of music and I have already written a mass conversion tool. I should've been clearer in what I wanted. What I really would appreciate is an option to switch the dialog off. Or a *real* check whether the file did change because in my case the message "file has changed" is almost always wrong.

Arnold