Michael,
thank you so much for sharing this. A very respectable "feat", I kind of
feel the work, but only kind of, because my orchestra consists of machines
only.

My brother-in-law criticized people playing blues just for the interest in
the genre - blues only from the people who have suffered is real blues. I
don't know if I'd draw that strong line, but you've certainly earned your
blues! You are telling us things could be much worse. You are living
through your music. None of the technical details matter here, because the
bar really is raised above all that.

Thank you.

Sami

ti 5. maalisk. 2019 klo 15.58 D. Michael McIntyre (
rosegarden.trumpe...@gmail.com) kirjoitti:

> I've raised the bar on what constitutes my chef d'oeuvre.  I put this
> together after the guy who got me into computer music back in the '80s
> gave his brain the old lead swirlie.  Damn, I hate it that he killed
> himself, but, uh, thanks for the inspiration?  He was a far better
> musician, but I'm still alive being a depressed celibate born again
> virgin, so I guess this is a sort of win.
>
> This is the least crappy musical thing I've ever achieved.  Rosegarden
> was used in the sketching and formative stages, to produce scores from
> which I improvised live.  Every part was recorded in one take, with very
> minimal editing.  Editing and video were done on Winderz, sadly.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMRljr5mckg
>
> --
> D. Michael McIntyre

Sami Jumppanen