I've raised the bar on what constitutes my chef d'oeuvre. I put this together after the guy who got me into computer music back in the '80s gave his brain the old lead swirlie. Damn, I hate it that he killed himself, but, uh, thanks for the inspiration? He was a far better musician, but I'm still alive being a depressed celibate born again virgin, so I guess this is a sort of win.

This is the least crappy musical thing I've ever achieved. Rosegarden was used in the sketching and formative stages, to produce scores from which I improvised live. Every part was recorded in one take, with very minimal editing. Editing and video were done on Winderz, sadly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMRljr5mckg