On Sun, 12 May 2019 19:51:54 -0400
Ted Felix <t...@tedfelix.com> wrote:

>On 5/3/19 5:06 AM, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> I haven't forgotten this - I'm still totally bogged down with work on
>> Yoshimi.
>> There is a *lot* going on!
>
>   Just pushed r15492 which was a memory access issue related to
>deleting segments and the segment parameter box.  This may have fixed
>the problem.
>
>Ted.

Just tried to compile this, and it fails with the report:

error: no match for ‘operator=’ (operand types are
‘QSharedPointer<Rosegarden::NoteStyle>’ and ‘std::nullptr_t’) m_baseStyle =
nullptr;

What is really odd is that build 15419 compiled without issues.

As far as I can see the only difference between now and then (on my computer) is
a number of system updates fetched from debian.

My understanding is that nullptr is the 'modern' replacement for NULL, so I
can't see why it would fail.

As a cross-check I tried changing a few old-style NULL with nullptr in
Yoshimi, and it compiled without complaint, so I'm quite lost now :(

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk