I am using Rosegarden:   17.12 on Linux MX 17
Rosegarden Crashes repeatedly when I stop a recording.
You also lose the entire recording even if autosave was on.
It just eats everything.

Is this a known bug with 17.12 ?

I cannot upgrade to the most recent rosegarden as there is seemingly a bug in the cmake instructions.

I removed servername and path to the rosegarden extracted folder from sources from the output.

I followed the README and clearly there is a problem with cmake.

root@1:/rosegarden-19.12# ls
AUTHORS  CMakeLists.txt  COPYING  Doxyfile  rosegarden.spec.in  src
cmake    CONTRIBUTING    data     README    scripts             test

root@1:/rosegarden-19.12#  mkdir build

root@1:/rosegarden-19.12# cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=[PREFIX] [-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug] CMake Error: The source directory "/rosegarden/rosegarden-19.12/[-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug]" does not exist.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
root@Tango:/rosegarden/rosegarden-19.12#