On 12/31/20 4:50 PM, steve conrad wrote:
The midi I imported (understandably) didn't have any audio track, so I added eight of them at one go via tracks->add tracks.... Doing so has the unfortunate result that all of them come up as audio #1 rather than audio #1-8 as might be expected and as is the case in a new empty file.

Yeah, that sounds wrong and should be easily improved. Will get it on the todo.

My second irritant is that it is no longer possible to copy and paste between separate invocations of RG.

Are you copying/pasting in the Segment Canvas (main window) or one of the editors (Matrix, Notation, etc...)?

This, obviously, should work for all cases, but it will be easier to tackle if prioritized. Thanks.

Ted.