On 1/2/21 10:21 AM, steve conrad wrote:
I have been trying to use the notation editor to paste between invocations,

Ok. I've done a little digging through the code and found that we have a local "Clipboard" object that handles all copy/pastes across all editors. The goal would be to promote this to QClipboard which can handle copy pasta within and across invocations. It's an interesting project that probably belongs in the feature request list.

One other minor tweak that would help me out would be if rather than defaulting to dumping all recorded audio into ~/rosegarden, audio were saved in the same folder as the *.rg file itself.

If [...] the audio were automatically saved in the same folder as the *.rg, I could give each project its own folder and things would be a lot tidier.

Another good idea for the feature request list. Feel free to create some entries:

https://sourceforge.net/p/rosegarden/feature-requests/

Ted.