>From the peanut gallery:

On Monday, March 01, 2021 03:10:17 AM Mike Knott wrote:
> So... a few questions:
> First and foremost, I say I have been tinkering. For those of you who
> have properly examined what I've said... am I right so far?Is it
> possible to hit that "advance" button via a midi controller such as a
> foots witch (and, if so, how)?Take a look at this:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaGsPCKihC8>. The language is not
> English but just watch from about 3:45.

I watched the video, and it seems clear (to me ;-) that the advance is based
on the click track (or whatever it is called).

As a very amateur musician, the advantage of midi note entry is I can do it in
other than real time.

The video didn't show it, but I wonder if there would be settings in Notion to
make the note entry at some slower rate, like half time or such.  So I could
enter notes in my slower fashion but then have them played back at "full
speed"?

<nothing new below this line>