21.06 will be released on June 2. Please test the latest version of Rosegarden in git as much as you can. If you've not built Rosegarden before, give it a shot and let us know if you run into trouble. We'll walk you through it.

I've written up a new page on the wiki that should help you through the build process. To help out with 21.06 you can either download a source snapshot, or use git to stay up to date with the latest.

https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:building_rosegarden_from_source

I will send a list of areas that have changed and need testing shortly. In the meantime, any and all testing is appreciated.

Thanks.
Ted.