On 5/6/21 5:55 AM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
On 06/05/2021 03:16, Ted Felix wrote:
https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:building_rosegarden_from_source
 From there it seems sourceforge is still the reference, not github, right?

  Sourceforge is the #1 official repo.  Github is a mirror.

If you prefer working from my repo on github, feel free. I keep it in sync with the sourceforge repo. Instructions on the wiki are specifically for sourceforge, so if you use github, you are on your own.

Is it ok to post on the mailing list or better create new issues (and if so, again is this still sourceforge)?

Up to you. Probably best to discuss on the mailing list first, then we'll escalate to issues on sourceforge if we can't solve the problems quickly. However, if you prefer filing issues on github, I can work on them there as well.

  Github URL for anyone who wants to work over there:

https://github.com/tedfelix/rosegarden-official

Ted.