On 5/5/21 3:16 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
 21.06 will be released on June 2.  Please test the latest version of Rosegarden in git as much as you can.  If you've not built Rosegarden before, give it a shot and let us know if you run into trouble.  We'll walk you through it.

 I've written up a new page on the wiki that should help you through the build process.  To help out with 21.06 you can either download a source snapshot, or use git to stay up to date with the latest.

https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:building_rosegarden_from_source

 I will send a list of areas that have changed and need testing shortly.  In the meantime, any and all testing is appreciated.

Thanks.
Ted.

Thanks, Ted. I grabbed the git version, compiling seemed to run fine. I opened a short thing I had noted awhile ago, it displays decently (although the ties are very jagged looking, I think they used to be smooth?). But when I tried to print preview it, Lilypond gave me this error:

Lilypond ran successfully, but it terminated with errors.

Processing terminated due to fatal errors.

Processing `rosegarden_tmp_WwYrND.ly'

Parsing...

Interpreting music...[8][8]

Preprocessing graphical objects...