Hi All

On another system running Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS Linux, QjackCtl version 0.9.6,
the SAME version of Rosegarden (Version 23.06 "Flutterbye", Build Key
13280f9033,Qt Version 5.15.9) runs fine and does record.

So the problem was definitely in the older version of Pop!_OS Linux and
not Rosegarden.

By the way I bypassed the problem successfully by using NetJack to pipe
the audio out and record on another machine using Audacity.

Thank you all for your assistance.  I'll post the URL of the piece I was
working on for your downloading pleasure.  It is a substantial orchestral
work, which is a big credit to Rosegarden.

Best regards,

Rich
r...@hydrophones.com