On 14/02/2018 15:46, Philip Barnes wrote:
If an entering way shares a node with an exiting way there is no need to pass through a roundabout way

If that shared node is also part of junction=roundabout, then it does "need to pass through".

It also messes up the exit count in navigation instructions.

How? It has the same number of exits/entrances, no matter if they share nodes. They're all still countable.

DaveF.

Phil (trigpoint)