The mouse issues seem to have been resolved. Nice work. :)

I think there's still an issue with the Escape key however. When I first
loaded the emulator I was running a BASIC program (with the emulator
fullscreen) and couldn't escape out of it (but other keys were working).
I've still not been able to reproduce it though.
(Win10, Recompiler, SA, RO3.71)

Regards,
James